i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dead Fish..

Omg I just came home and my whole fish tank was wiped out!! One of the fish was sick and I put in some medication. Then the whole tank just died. And I spent so much money on it. I think I put in too much medication. Boo Hoo. Nevermind, I'll just beg my mum to buy me new fish. I'm a fish- killer.

Today is very frustrating. First of all, my dumb lenses won't stay on my poor eyes.They kept on falling out and stinging my eyes. It hurts. It all started in Cikgu Nora's lesson. My eyes were hurting so I took the lenses out. Then we had this dumb compre test and I didn't know how to do. So I just anyhow hantam. Then Nora saw my pencilcase and bag and said, "Eh, Andy kau suka Von Dutch eh?". ( "Eh Andy you like Von Dutch ah" ). I said no. Then she said, "Abeh asal beli". ( "Then why you buy" ). I said my brother bought for me, so I just used. Then she said, "Von Dutch jenama pompuan tau". ( "Von Dutch is a girl's brand you know" ). Then I just said, "Ya okay." and gave her the pissed ignorant look. Then the bell rang and I walked away. By the way, Von Dutch is not a girl brand. Go see for yourself.

Homework time today is pure murder. We have two E-Maths worksheets. Full with questions and the print is tiny. Tons of Social Studies worksheets and a Literature worksheet. I'm still not finished doing them yet. There goes my weekend. I think I better get started. Bye.

Hi I'm back again. I changed the picture of the background. Like it?. I need comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home