i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Janice Story..

Omg Help.My brother just found out that I have a blog.But who the hell gives a damn.Anyway I just finished playing Sims 2 two days ago and i took some really nice pictures.Oh btw,I said sorry to Maisarah and now we're friends again.Really sorry to her.I thought she was angry at me for nothing.Actually she angry because I insulted her and then she got very offended.Haha.

Janice's Room.Its so cosy.There's even a fireplace.

Janice using Msn messenger.Ain't it realistic?I love the comp.The Brand is Alienware.I downloaded it from Sims 2 webby.

Janice looking through her wardrobe for something to wear.Wow.She has lots of clothes.

Janice striking a pose.She wants to be the America's Next Top Model.

While Janice is busy ransacking her wardrobe,her parents decide to heat things up.

Awww,ain't that romantic? Too bad I have to censor it.

Ya i gotta go now.See ya Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ur a sexy bitch
id tap u
haha kidding
i dont understand this
at all
im looking for ammericas
next top model page adn i get
this :confused: like what the fuck
haha o well
pce

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home