i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, January 10, 2005

The Ashlee Simpson Story..

I just finished playing Sims 2 for about an hour.A few neighbours came over to Ashlee's house,and one of them was the meanie,Nina Caliente.She's exactly like Sarah,see people must insult.That was what happened in Sims.Ashlee greeted Nina and guess what that bitch did in return?She insulted Ashlee.I got fed up and decided to create a feud.Its like me and Sarah in reality.Here are the pics.Lets pretend that I'm Ashlee and Sarah is Nina.

It was a fine day and Ashlee was pretending to be the Egyptian queen Cleopatra.That was when she heard the doorbell ring.

Ashlee gives a nice homey greeting and the dumb redhead Nina rebelliates by insulting Ashlee.

I was fed up and made Ashlee push Nina.

Then when Nina shoved Ashlee back,I made Ashlee give Nina a good tight slap in the face.

Nina then got all emo and cried on the spot.

So I made Ashlee apologize to Nina.

And what did the stupid Bitch do in return?She attacks Ashlee when she wasn't looking.Good thing Ashlee won the fight in the end.

And there.That was what happened when a bitch showed up in Ashlee's front door and started mocking her.Carbon Copy of Sarah.I really really hate her.Maybe I'll create her and burn her in Ashlee's house.Then I can make Ashlee smash her urn or something.Anyway,gotta go do homework.Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home