i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, January 23, 2005

Silent Gardens..

I just came back from East Coast Park. This weekend I've been coming home at around one a.m everyday because I've been going out with my relatives. Yesterday for Hari Raya Haji we went visiting until two in the morning. Then I came home and got my template changed. Today I went to East Coast Park for a little midnight picnic.

Its kind of scary to run around ECP i the middle of the night. Although there were many people having late night picnics,I felt like I was being watched. When I was running after my baby brother because he ran too far out the field,I felt like there was someone watching me. So freaking creepy. Then while my lazy bum parents were slacking on the picnic mat,who else had to take care of the baby. Me. I feel like the maid. And I don't even get paid. I'm like Adrian Mole.The boy with the dysfunctional family. Hakim said my family reminded him of the Osbournes. I was speechless.

Next issue is my new tagboard. It doesn't appear sometimes and I don't know why. Maybe you have to try coming back again later. I am clueless. I also changed my font sizes. I simply hate tiny microscopic fonts because they're so small and you need a bloody magnifying glass to read them. People will get pissed and will never bother to read your posts again. And then its a might as well that you delete the blog because it'll eventually become a miming waste of internet space. So okay,I think I'll go sleep now. Bye.

Okay I'm back again. I just went to the Sims 2 website and I decided that I will change my background picture every now and then.You might see a sexy brunette woman today and tomorrow, maybe a blonde teen girl. Haha. I dunno. If I have nothing better to do then I'll do that. I should be doing my E-Maths homework now. I'm halfway through. Its so long-winded. I really miss the holidays where I would play Sims 2 day to night. Then I would take pictures and post them on my blog. Now I can only afford to play like what, two times a month. Damn. I'm missing out on all the fun. I'm sim-sick. Okay I'm really lame. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home