i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Reincarnation..

I hate my brother.He's like the reincarnation of satan you know.He is lazy obnoxious and he thinks he rules the world or something.That day he shouted at my mother because she scolded him.Then he got angry and pushed her.The floor was slippery and my poor mother slipped and fell.Dumb brother.He hasn't even got a freaking job yet and he wants to go around bossing my mom and dad.

Reality check bitch,you are obnoxious and noone in the family likes you.You are unreasonable and you can't even lend a helping hand to your family.I helped him loads of times,doing favors and stuffs.And he doesn't even say thank you.He just shows me his evil smirking face and struts around the house.If you're so good,why don't you freaking do your own housework,get your own house,hang your own laundry,cook your own dinner and pay your own bills?Freaking pig.No,thats not right.I'm insulting the pig.

He thinks he's all that.Mind you,he repeated sec four because he's dumb enough to fail maths and science.Asshole.And the sickening thing is he acts like a priest towards his friends.Good thing I have a smaller baby brother.Even the baby hates him.He always plays rough with the baby.And the baby ends up crying.He's like a pest,my elder brother.People say younger siblings are irritating,but in my case,the older one is the bitch.Nafisah says he's cute,but to me,he's uglier than a witch.And he has a matching attitude too.And he's so calculative.Today its his turn to do the dumb chores and he says its my turn.Like fuck off,I'm not going to the work.I hate him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home