i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, January 19, 2005

APs..

I am so friggin pissed today.First of all,homework time was so bloody sucky.I didn't even get to do one darn maths question because half the time I was talking with someone else.And after homework time,the malay play people went to have a discussion in the hall.They all sat in a circle like they were having a seance or something.Even though I wasn't in the play,I decided to watch.Hakim,Farah and Alia also followed.

Then Nuriman said to me and Hakim,''Eh what are you guys doing here,you're not even in the play''.Like what the fuck.Kanina.So what if we're not in the play,cannot watch issit.Fine then,next time when we guys go out for a movie,we won't invite you.And you can go to the mosque yourself too.See how that feels.And then we resisited and stayed on.Then Nuriman rudely sat smack in front of our faces.He blocked us out from the circle.Oh btw,he only did all that stuff to me and Hakim.He left the girls alone.So we just ignored.

After that we made jokes and laughed loudly.Then Sham said,''Andy,its a privelege that I allow you to even be here''.Hakim and I got pissed and left the hall.One note.If you didn't want us there,you could have just told us nicely and we would have left you all alone.I'm going.BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home