i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Shopping Spree..

Yesterday after the homework time I went to Popular to buy some stuff for school. I bought a few files and some stationary. I spent around twenty bucks. I saved that money up by myself by the way. I'm not some kind of rich bitch who buys on impulse. I've been planning to buy all that stuff since what? Two weeks ago? Haha. I always plan my expenses. Okay I'm starting to sound like a budget freak.

After I went on my shopping spree, I went to McDonald's with Nuri and Adam because I was so freaking hungry. It was then that I realised it was getting dark. And it was nearly seven!! I panicked and ran to the bus interchange like Kwok Foong when he runs home. I'm so mean. Then the kanina bus ten took half an hour just to arrive. And by the time I reached home, it was nearly eight. My mother as usual was nagging her guts out at me. I thought she wouldn't have given a damn. Maybe she really does care. I don't give that woman enough credit. Hmm. After I ate my dinner I fainted on my bed. I was so tired. And I missed Desperate Housewives. I'm depressed. Haha. Okay I'm going now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home