i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, February 05, 2005

The One with the one..

Sorry Hakim, for stealing your title style. I'm so sick of making up stupid titles for my entries so I just put The One with Blah blah blah. Today I woke up at ten to go change my passport photo at the immigration center. The queue for taking photo was so bloody long. I almost died on the floor.

And today my baby brother was so annoying. He shouted so loud in public and created a scene everywhere he went. At the immigration center, he shouted and threw a tantrum just because I didn't let him play with the stroller. He was knocking into every person with the freaking stroller and I stopped him. Then he shrieked and threw himself to the floor and cried so so loudly. The whole building stared at me. ME and only ME. Like I was some kind of stupid brother who didn't know how to babysit his own siblings. I even heard people mumbling. Like what the fuck. You people don't have a rascal for a brother. You people don't have to come home every single freaking day and do the stupid chores just because your elder brother is a freaking lazy pig. You people don't get humiliated in public by a baby that has an attitude equivalence to a little rascal. You people don't have to clean the gut out of the fish tank with aching arms that hurt every second. And guess what, the same thing happened at McDonalds. And once again I was in the spotlight. I think one day I'll be famous for being the world's dumbest brother or something. Fuck it.

Then on msn I-sya kept on calling me giler and sial and stoopid. She thought funny ah. I call her that see whether she like not. And now I still haven't touched my homework. Why is everything so wrong this year. I'm gonna blow up like fish food if this doesn't stop soon. I'm going. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home