i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 04, 2005

The one with the vigorous PE..

Today first period my class had PE. The only problem is, we were taken by Mr Ng. It was disaster with a capital D. For every single thing that we did wrong, twenty push ups. And my butt isn't that light. Now my poor hands are shaking uncontrollably. Only the warm up sucked though. We played frisbee today. Everyone had to run all around the field and throw frisbees. Although it was tiring, it was so fun!! We could knock into people on purpose.

After recess we had to present the Vertabra to the class. Although we didn't use music during the presentation, it was still interesting and funny. All we used was a chair. The when Erni had to wear the bra, everyone laughed like hell. Even Mdm Sharifah laughed. So in short it was quite okay. But I was so freaking tired from the PE. My whole body, especially my arms and my back, was aching. When I came home after mosque just now, I slept until four. Then Nuriman woke me up by calling me. I had to listen to his problems and sleep at the same time. It was difficult. But I pulled it off. Damn, now I have to do the chores. And then I gotta clean out the gut in the fish tank. And guess whats my brother doing now. Sleeping. What a Pig. Okay, I'm going now. Bye.

I'm back again. I just finished all my chores. Its eleven by the way. I love cleaning my tank. I just put in ice into the water so my lovely kois can have cold water to enjoy. I also took away the irritating plants. They make the water turn yellow. My arm really really hurts now. Dang it. I hate warm up for PE. God make my day. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home