i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Free..

Today I'm staying at home and not going to school. This morning when I woke up my flu and sore throat had got worse. So I just told my father that I was not going to school and I fell asleep again. I slept until nine and when i woke my flu was almost gone.

Now I feel so free. Today if I had gone to school I had to face the evil Nora. And I did'nt do her stupid compo homework. Nora, being a calculative witch, would naturally send me out of the class or humiliate me in front of everyone. I bet she's bitching about me in class right now. She's like my brother. Today I saw him stealing my perfume and using it without my permission. Hakim gave it to me for my birthday and I was going to keep it unopened until that rat came along. So I hid it away in my closet. The same thing happened with Adam's present, which was also prefume. I am so pissed off with my brother. I'm gonna spit on his pillow.

I have to do the freaking chores today. Yesterday was my brother's turn, but he just anyhow did the chores. He just rinsed water on the dirty dishes and left them to dry. He is such a dirty dog. I bet if he lived alone his house would be filthy. And he doesn't even take a bath before he goes to school. He's so disgusting. Like Kwok Foong. Omg I'm so mean to the poor crybaby. Okay I'm going now. Bye.

P.S. Liana if you're reading this, bring the book of kois tomorrow. I want to read it. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home