i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, January 29, 2005

Cloud Nine..

I just realised that I am once again obsessed with fish. Don't worry, it'll wear off soon when I get too tired to bother about my kois. My aqaurium water is so darn cloudy ever since I put the kois in. I asked Shaun the fish guru and he said that it was very normal and it'll be like that forever. That means I am gonna have to see silhouettes of my fish everyday unless I do something about it. He also said that medication is not recommended but I'm gonna use it anyway.

Btw Hakim has got a new blog. His blog is so funny!! There's this quote, Young Man stop playing with the window. Its from the silicon queen Raja. She said that to Kwok Foong when he was playing with the classroom window near his seat. Then he cried you know. What a baby. Omg I'm so mean.

Today I went to Parkway again to buy some stuff for the tank. Bought a huge lava rock and some cool plants. My father paid for them. Then when I got home and put in the decor, all I could see was shadows. Darn that cloudy water. I think I'll change the water again. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home