i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 03, 2005

The One with the Vertebra.

Today in English we had to advertise something and present it during tomorrow's lesson. My group, consisting of Maisarah, Erni, Nafisah and Hamizah decided that we do the Vertebra. Its a kind of bra that supports your spine. Erni made the bra just now in Homweork time.Its so soft!! Tomorrow we are going to do a skit on the bra. Omg its gonna be so exciting. The poster looks hot too.

I had to clean up the whole house today, while my brother lazed around on the couch. He is such a pig. I bet he scratches his balls like Hakim's brother. Stupid freaks. Go away will you. Omg today I was such a meanie. I posed as Shamsydar on Msn and Sarah told me some interesting facts about her. But they're so dumb I'll just forget them anyway. Hidayah was so freaked out. She said it was all so weird. Me being Sham and all. Hmm. Izzati's quite nice you know. She counselled me about my brother on the way home. Now she knows what a big fat slob he is. What a jerk.

Liana's going to bring the book of koi tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! She also said if her mother allowed, she would let me have her spare unused filter!! Omg she's so kind. But Adam kind of hates her now. I dunno why. Okay I'm going now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home