i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, February 12, 2005

The One with the Freaky Clone..

I couldn't blog yesterday because I was too tired from Mr Ng's stupid PE lesson. This week's injury was in my foot. My toe hurts because I did way too many jumping jacks. A hundred to be exact. That Mr Ng is nuts. He made us do a hundred just because some people didn't tuck in their shirt properly. Screw PE teachers.

Yesterday was such a weird day. On the way back from mosque, Nuriman said that he saw a boy that looked snap like me. I didn't believe him at first but later on in the bus I saw it for myself. Omg. It was like I was being cloned!! The boy had features that were exactly like mine!! The eyes, the mouth the eyebrows everything!! It was then that I got the second shock of my life. He was even from the same school as me. The only thing that was different was that he was darker and he was in sec 2. If he was in Sec 3 I would have gotten a school transfer. It was all just too freaky. Imagine one fine day you are peacefully walking around the school garden, and you see a replica of yourself walking to the canteen carrying a science textbook and a pencil box. See how that would have felt. Extremely weird.

There's also this really cowardly person posting stupid stuff on my tagboard. This guy or girl posted as 'wonderful' and he or she said that I was a bitch. If you want to call me a bitch, you can say it straight to my face. I'll just give you a hard punch straight in your bloody face and throw you smack in the trash can. Asshole. Trying to act like Courage the Cowardly Dog is it. Sheesh. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home