i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Malay Extras..

Today we had the Chinese New Year concert and it was so funny!! In the middle of the concert, there was a Malay play that was so extra because it was a Chinese New Year concert. The Malay play was good, but the Malay dance rocked even more. Nazurah looked like Izzati with the dress and the make-up. For once she looked pretty.

After the concert we were dismissed and I went to Parkway to buy some stuff from the aquarium. I bought some Spirulina Fish Food and a bottle of Mineral Magic. They're supposed to help enhance the koi colours and scales. When I was there, there was this woman complaining that her Gourami ate her precious Goldfish. She kept on asking the poor assistant why the Gouramis were so freaking vicious. The dumb thing is, she keeps her goldfish in a pond. What a dumb woman. Goldfish are meant for fish tanks not ponds. Then she went around the whole store and pointed to almost every fish display. She said, 'I'll take one of that, a few of those, about five of the coulourful ones, oh that one is pretty, and a dozen of those.'. I could go on but she almost bought the whole store. She left with a huge bag, full of fish. I think she's gonna cook them for dinner or something.

I was supposed to go to my primary school with I-sya, but she said that she was malas and wanted to go home and change. She also said that after that she wanted to go out jalan-jalan. Excuses excuses. I bet she's at home drooling on her pillow right now. I just went to her blog and her wishlist is so weird. She wanted a white bra. I think she wants it so that she could colour the bra herself using colour pencils like some primary one kid. She also wanted a camisole, whatever that is. I think its a really skimpy lingerie or something. Hopefully it'll be white and can be coloured using magic pens. Lol.

I am very pissed with Renu. She kept on dissing me in Physics. She said that she didn't like the way I spoke and all that bull. If she's got a problem with me then I won't talk to her anymore la. Fullstop. No questions asked. Sheesh. Some people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home