i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, February 07, 2005

Desperate Housewives..

I'm in the middle of watching desperate housewives right now. Its so dang funny!! Today's episode is about this housewife named Susan. She was so stupid that she locked herself outside her house in the nude!! Firstly, her ex-husband came over for a talk. Susan was wearing a towel as she had just came out from the showers. They were shouting at each other and arguing on the front porch where people could see them. Then Susan's ex-husband became really pissed and got in the car and drove off. Her towel got snagged in his car door and it was pulled away as he drove past!! So she had no choice but to prance around the lawn in the nude, using flower pots to cover up her assets. Ha! ha! So funny!!

There's more I want to write about desperate housewives, but my dumb brother wants to use the computer for his so called 'school project'. By the way, I just noticed that Sarah looks alot like Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives. Omg I think they even act the same!! Making out witht the innocent gardener and all that dirty stuff. Talk about desperate. Please, the school principal is much better. I'll go wash my mouth with bleach now. Bye.

Three words. Desperate Houswives rules!! Lol.

Omg its now two a.m and I still can't sleep. Screw Insomnia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home