i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, February 07, 2005

The Crying Ceremony..

Boo Hoo!! Today Zizie cried during lunch break because the whole malay table was teasing her about Benny. She was sobbing so much that Shamsydar decided to give her a bit of her chocolate, which had never happened before. Then after that Zizie suddenly stopped crying. What a weird girl. After that she took out her handphone and called her mother. Omg we're so dead!! Later her mother come to our houses and beat us up with a pole. I'm so scared!!

Homework time today was alright. We had so much Social Studies homework. Stupid Ms Tang ah, give two structured essay questions. Then must copy all the points from textbook some more. But I didn't hand in, so I got three days to finish it. Ha! Ha! In your face Tang!! Omg I'm embarrassing myself.

Liana said that I could have her filter!! I'm so happy!! She also said I could take her thermometer (for measuring water temperature), and her lava rocks too. She's too kind. She offered me her whole tank but it was too much. Hooray! Tomorrow I'm also going to Parkway to buy some stuff from the aquarium. I'm so excited. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home