i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 10, 2005

The One with the Drunk Asshole..

Omg today I got the shock of my life!! At around nine o'clock, I went down to the clubhouse with my baby brother Andre to get some stuff from the vending machine. On the way back, we were appreciating the wonders of mother nature when this stupid crazy drunked asshole suddenly appeared in front of us like a freaking zombie. He was like staggering at our direction. So I grabbed Andre by the hand and pulled him away. Then the crazy gundu go and throw his beer can at us. So I said to my baby brother, ''Run Andre run!!''. You should have seen us. I could have aced NAPFA at the speed I was running. Too bad the drunked asshole fainted on the floor while he was trying to chase us. I thought he was dead at first, but actually he just passed out.

Today I went to Borders to buy some books, but I went out empty handed. I'm a picky reader. My mother, as usual, bought another one of her feng shui magazines. I wanted to buy this really nice aquarium design book, but it was too expensive. It had design themes for fish tanks and all that cool stuff. I was flipping through and I saw this design called Winter Wonderland. It had gravel that was totally cloud white and there were plastic snowflakes hanging in the tank. The so called 'trees' were actually really shiny stainless steel egg beaters!! Omg. Fish can't cook. They eat. Lol. I also saw a totally jet black design. It had black plastic chippings as its gravel and big pieces of black slate as decor. There was also this really black terracotta pot inside. I'm going to use that as my decor scheme. It'll help bring out the color of my kois.

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. A lot of people not going. Should I go? I think I should. Liana said that maybe she was going to bring the filter that I wanted. So I have to be there to collect it. Okay I'm getting sleepy. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home