i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Boring New Year..

I officially hate boring holidays where my whole family stays at home and sleep the whole day through. There's nothing much to blog about today because all I did today was clean the house.

I wanted to talk about this group of stupid girls on the bus yesterday but I had no time. Yesterday when I went to Parkway and took bus 196, the whole bus was flooded with CHIJ girls. It was so smelly. I didn't know girls at CHIJ had such strong body odour. They're so disgusting. I was sitting down at the back of the bus minding my own business when this particular clique of girls caught my attention. They looked like ugly sluts and they were bitching on and on about people. First they talked about this guy. They said that he was going on and on about his beautiful cocasian face. Whatever that means. Then they talked about this girl. And how she stuffs her bra with socks. After that they took out their handphones and started showing off. One of them had this new phone. I don't really know what model it is, but its on TV all the time. Its from Nokia I think. She said out loud that it had bluetooth and that it could retrieve pitures from the internet. So showoffy right? When the bus stopped at Parkway, I got off and on my way out, I shouted 'Showoffy Bitches!!' to the girls. They looked like hungry cheetahs after that.

I used the mineral magic on my tank today. My kois look happy. I also gave them the Spirulina Fish Food. Their colour is starting to intesify!! Woo Hoo!! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home