i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Freaky Dinner..

I just came back from dinner outside and so many weird things happened. First of all, I saw my clone again. He was walking with his mum and sister and he was carrying some grocery bags. I told my mum and she was shocked to see someone who looked snap like me for the first time in her life. My father thought it was me at first, but then he realised that I wore a blue shirt out, and not a black one. We had dinner at this place called 'Mak's Place' by the way. Over there there was this stupid waiter who kept on talking to my mum about the Intergrated Programme. He was so irritating. He was bragging on to my mum that his 13-year old son was in Anglo Chinese Boarding school and that he was the smartest of his level. Then he even had the nerve to ask my mum why I didn't get into IP. If there weren't so many people I would have given him a huge low blow. Ouch. That smarts.

The past few days I have been attacked by irritating mosquitos during my sleep. I always wake up one hour earlier because of those brainless pimps. Today, I even got up at five a.m!! But I was so pissed and grouchy that I went to the sofa and continued sleeping. Oh and Sarah said that my blog is for sick people only and she also said that she loves Hakim's blog to bits and pieces. I couldn't be bothered, so I will just say one word. Whatever. I am so freaking tired right now and I have no energy to layan all these stuff okay. So don't get angry at me for being grouchy. The part about Hakim's blog rocking is true though. Its so funny!! Its just hilarious. Okay I'm being so lame. I think I need to sleep. Bye. Here is a pic of what one of my koi looks like. So beautiful right. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home