i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, February 14, 2005

The One with the Valoween Candy..

Omg today was like halloween. Everybody, and I mean everybody, was exchanging candy and gifts. I thought Valentine's day was only for people in a relationship, but its actually for greedy people like me too. I walked around with my bag open and candy poured in like fish food from heaven. I'm rich, rich, rich! Woo Hoo!! Next year I'm bringing a bigger bag. Adam spent all his money on buying Nani a milk chocolate tray but she ended up giving Hakim half of it. I noticed that people who take and don't give get the most candy. I'm stuffing myself silly right now. Valoween rocks!!

Today homework time was useless. I didn't touch my homework at all. I was busy collecting candy from everyone. Some even gave me even though I didn't ask. What kind souls. Hakim didn't get as much candy as me. Ha! In your face Hakim. No offence. Lol. Even my mum got candy from her colleagues and clients. In the fridge there is one big box of heart shaped cadbury chocolates. But I'm not allowed to eat them unless I ask my mother. It looks pretty expensive. Gosh I'm drooling already. Okay I have to go feed my hungry koi some premium halloween candy. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home