i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 17, 2005

Absent-Minded Me..

I didn't go to school for the second time in one month. My perfect record is ruined. Actually the real reason is because I woke up so very late. At around seven twenty five. My bag wasn't packed and my clothes weren't ready. So I bluffed my father and said I had a migraine and I didn't go to school. But later my mother found out I was faking and she scolded me. If she wanted me to go to school, she would have at least helped me press my clothes or wake me up. But she was busy sleeping. Then she said that I was some kind of high school drop-out. My ass drop-out. I'm good in my studies okay. I stayed up late finishing all my homework yesterday and she was irritating me by asking me to help her with her dumb feng shui.If it wasn't for her feng shui shit, I would have slept at around twelve a.m.

I have so much free time today that I changed my template. Hakim has been complaining that I am a copycat. Well, I'm not now. The skin is supposed to be about someone dying, but I made it feel very apprentice-y. By the way, the tag-board is a link. You have to click the link and the tag board will pop up. So please tag. I think I'll better go now. Three hours on the comp already. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home