i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, February 19, 2005

Housework..

Housework. Chores. The most irritating thing in the whole wide world. I don't mind if the people that I do the chores for actually give me a simple thank you. Getting those two words out of them is like pulling teeth. Already housework eats into my nap and schoolwork, I don't even get anything out of it. I clean it up sparkling and in just ten minutes they come home and mess it all up again. They just want to annoy me. And when I show the pissed look they say I'm unreasonable. What the hell is the problem with my family. What am I. Andy in the middle. Great. A matching title. I'm a second child in a family of three children. Fook it.

Yesterday when I was cleaning my fish tank, the scariest thing happened. One of my baby kois started to go beserk and began to fling its body up the water. It was trying to get out of the tank. It was totally stiff and it was bulleting its way through the whole tank. And it hit its head against the glass many times. Poor thing.I stopped it by trapping it in the fish net. I think its really stressed beacuse there's not enough space. I swear I will get a bigger tank as soon as I get the money. My kois are the only part of the family that don't piss me off. Thats why I love them so much.

I think I'll force my mum to drive me to the fish farm again. I hear fish tanks there are really cheap. If its too expensive, I'll ask my mum top up. She said when it comes to fish things, she will only top up the money if I don't have enough. Wow. How great. Sheesh. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home