i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 24, 2005

Exposed..

Omg!! My mother knows I have a blog. My privacy has been invaded. I am so dead. Now my mother is going to read about my life every single day when she logs on the internet. I know, I'll say that I deleted my blog. She is so forgetful, she won't even remember my blog address. Maha! In your face MUM.

Today's entry is going to be long. I changed my template back to my old Hakim-ish template because I like it. It may be similar to Hakim's template, but I like it anyway. So what if we have identical templates. Big deal. Besides, his blog is something about learning how to fly and falling flat on your face. Mine is about shutting up and reading my entries. Very big difference. I always wanted to use the line, 'Simon, I don't have a problem saying anything in front of your face!!', but Hakim happily stole it from me. Well, its mine now. Lol. I'm so lame. Like my A-maths teacher Mr Yong, who teaches my class 3U, which rocks. (more than 3R.)

Homework time today was so dumb. My rocking class 3U had no homework, so I sat with Nafisah and Hisyam, who were with Renu and Geraldine. Renu was drinking this really gross Grass Power juice, which was shitty green in colour. No really, it looked like my fish mineral liquid. So pale green. Because she was drinking the Grass juice, Hisyam called her a bloody cow. Then Renu got a little offended and said, '' Hisyam, I'm gonna rip your balls out'' and she took out her penknife and started chasing Hisyam's groin. She was hot in pursuit. I thought at first she was just playing around, but when Hisyam gave up and sat down, she really reached for his balls. When she was like a few inches away from his balls, Hisyam smacked her hand and she was so shocked she fell to the ground. Then the teacher scolded both of them for acting like immature children. Some people are so desperate. Ha! Ha! Ha!

I kind of like the way Hakim lists out the people he hates on his blog, so I'll do it too. Here goes.

1. My brother- Extremely obnoxious and lazy. Smells like vomit when comes home from soccer. Has a habit of pissing me off for nothing.

2. Jacob Ma YanPing- Macam Babi Putri. Loves to annoy people. Thinks he's related to Edna Mode. So fcuking bitchy. Loves to push people. Eats like a pig. Looks like a pig. Is a pig. Omg I'm insulting the pig.

3. Some guy- Really showoff-y. Thinks he's Anita Sarawak. So fcukingly bitchy. Walks like a diva. Acts like a diva. Thinks he's a diva. But he's none of the above. Period. Stat.

That's all I will blog for today. I have cross-country tomorrow at seven a.m. So lazy to go, but later get detention. Okay, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home