i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, February 24, 2005

Breakaway..

These past few days I haven't been updating because I've been to busy studying for so many stupid tests. The past week is the worst week of my life. I have been feeling nothing but depressed. You see my smiling away when but really, I'm breaking down on the inside. I have so many problems. And sometimes I ignore some people unintentionally. I-sya said that I've been very cold towards her. I don't know, but if I have been, I'm really sorry.

First of all, I have been flunking every test that this week. I flunked A-Maths, Lit, and possibly Social Studies. I studied like crap and a totally different question came out. I studied merger, and the question that came out was on separation. Stupid Tang. And next is my parents. They come home all moody everyday. They return home with piss-ass looks. And their anger spreads so freaking rapidly. Today I was frowning and feeling furious for nothing. I just wanted to feel angry. So weird.

I so miss my old sec 2 class. I miss it when the Gatecrashers sat at the same recess and lunch table. How we used to get in groups for every project. How we were like best friends that can relate so easily. Now its all gone. Poof. Different classes. Different attitudes. Different friends. Some of us barely even talk anymore. Its like we are broken up. Gatecrashers have died.

I think I had better go sleep. So sleepy. Stupid Tang. Gave me 6 newspaper articles. Screw Social Studies. And the dumb NE messages. I think they're tying to brainwash students like the communists from China. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home