i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, February 26, 2005

Desperate Me..

Omg!! I'm starting to become like one of the desperate housewives. I was on a spring cleaning hype yesterday, so I cleaned out my whole room. I even rearranged all my decor. I was so obsessed with my room being so clean that I was afraid to mess up the sheets, so I slept on the couch yesterday so my sheets would stay nice and tidy.

Just kidding, I'm not obsessed about cleaning that much. I'm not like Bree Van De Kamp from Desperate Housewives. Maybe just a little bit, but not that much. She is like a modern Florence Nightingale. On one episode, she cooked soup for three hours straight so that it would be perfect. And once, she was so angry that she didn't stop cleaning for a whole night. And when she went to visit the Psychiatrist, she brought some 'home-made potpourri''. She is like an housewife who is obsessed with perfection.

Anyway, I did a whole lot of cleaning yesterday. I changed my own sheets, cleaned the floor, tidied up my books and papers, wiped my tables, threw away the trash, changed the tissue boxes, washed my laundry and rearranged my room furniture. I was hyper yesterday. I think it because of the cross-country. I was so hungry after running that I ate and ate. And I used the extra energy to clean my room. I should eat more often. Lol.

My stupid brother is so lazy. He was supposed to clean the house today but he delayed doing his chores until the last minute. At around eleven a.m, he said that he had to go back to school and he just went off, leaving the house in a mess. So I had to clean it up. He has been doing that the whole week. Since Tuesday, he had been coming home at seven p.m. So on his chore days, I had to do the work for him. And when he came home, he just ate dinner and slept until the next morning. What a pig. My brother sucks.

Okay, I feel so tired from all the chores today. I think I'd better go and snooze for a bit. Before I go, here is a pic of Bree Van De Kamp from Desperate Housewives. See how tidy she is. She looks like some perfection-obsessed housewife.

Bree looking all prim and proper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home