i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, February 25, 2005

The Amazing Race..

Moan!! Today the whole school had the stupid cross-country and it was so tiring. And today was also very bad luck for me. First, I woke up late. Second, I got a blister that is so fcuking painful. And third, I accidentally sent my dad an sms that was meant for Adam. So embarrassing. And when I was running the cross-country, Hakim left me by running ahead and leaving me to run with the kental Kwok Foong.

Today I thought I was late for cross-country!! I woke up at around seven, and I called Hakim on his handphone to ask him to wait for me outside my house, which was on the way to East Coast. But he just had to go and run to East Coast first, leaving me to walk all alone with the irritating school clerk. On the way there, I was walking so fast that I got a stupid blister. It was so bloody painful. I almost wanted to turn back and go back to my warm comfy bed. But I didn't.

When I got to the assembly area, which reminded me of the padang, my rocking class 3U was slacking. Half the class were at McDonald's eating their 'morning breakfast', and Hakim's kental class was sitting in such an orderly fashion. In straight lines some more. Like some good obedient kental woof-woofs. I also wanted to go McDonald's, but nobody wanted to go with me, so I just sat down and moaned like Nuriman.

Hakim is such a ditcher you know. He just enjoys ditching people so much. He promised me that he would wait for me when he ran, but he happily ran all the way without even waiting. So I had to lug my heavy ass across 4.5km with nobody to motivate me. Only the 'supportive' Student Leaders were screaming at me to run faster. I-sya was so enthu. She was shouting ''Andy!! Run faster!! Make me proud!!'', and she was hopping up and down as if her butt had springs. Omg I'm so lame. Maha! Lol.

I think Renu is in some kind of Women's Association or something. When I was looking into her open bag, she said ''Ay Andy, you can't look into a girl's bag. Its private". I asked her why and she said that boys aren't supposed to look in girls bag because they keep 'personal' things in there. Like what, unused panties. Omg I'm so sick. Yuck yuck yuck. I'm never going to say that again. Ever. At least not on my blog.

The PSLs were ever so lucky. They got to ride on fancy bikes while the normal students ran like hungry hogs. So biased ah that stupid Mr Oh. Favour PSLs like babi putri. Now my legs feel like jelly. I'm going to get some sleep now. Okay, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home