i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, March 04, 2005

Lost & Found..

Omg I haven't been blogging for so long! I feel so unloyal to my blog. Lol. Anyway, a whole lot of stuff had happened for the past few days. Firstly, I lost my wallet. Along with my ez-link card, money, house card, phone card, and a whole lot of other stuff. And on the day after that, which was Thursday, I went to the wallet shop at Tampines Mall to buy a new Billabong wallet, which costs around twenty bucks. I bought it using my hard-saved money by the way.

Just now when I went to the office to report my lost ez-link card, they found my whole wallet, stashed away in the clerk's drawer. The only problem was that the boy who found it stole my money and my ez-link card. Lucky for me, I always keep my spare money in this secret zip compartment at the back of my wallet. So I got back fifteen of my lost twenty bucks. But what worries me is my ez-link. I've had it since like what, sec one? It so sentimental. Boo Hoo. I'm gonna cry, like Nuriman. Maha!

I just noticed I-sya is like some kind of rich bitch. She's so loaded you know. I think her family has enough money to live in a mansion. First of all, she has the new Nokia phone that appears on television all the time. Its the flip open version that costs about four hundred dollars. Second, her whole house got a renovation and her whole family got new ikea furniture. Third, she and her siblings always get to have new shoes, clothes, accesories, and stuff, and all they have to do is ask. She also wears branded and expensive clothes when she goes out. I wish my mother was as spendthrift as her mom. No, thats' bad. I'll become a tramp in a week. No offence I-sya.

Hakim was being attacked by the whole recess group. Everyone hated him on Thursday, but today, everyone was like back to normal with him. Except someone. And that someone is so fcuking irritating. He acts like some kind of hard core bapok changi. Simply sickening. When Lee Shu Wen was filming something for the IT club, he purposely talked to her in front of the camera so that he would be in the video. And when I teased him just now, he got all emotional and started to ignore me.

He had always had a problem with Hakim. He keeps on dissing Hakim behind his back. So when he gossiped about Hakim in front of my face during recess, I blew up and told him off. I said, ''Why the hell do you have a freaking prob with Hakim. I you want to bitch about him, do it in front of his face. I seriously don't know what the fcuk is your freaking problem. If you got pasal, take it somewhere else. Go to the gay club or something and suck some gigolo's dick.'' And then Hannah extra extra go and say, '' Ya lah, what's your problem.''. What an asshole. And when I called him just now to apologize, he hung up the phone on me. Pondan Simei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home