i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 27, 2005

Desperate Gabrielle..

Omg I'm so happy! I just finished playing Sims 2 again and it was so fun. Lets see, I finished decorating the Solis' house, went shopping with Gabrielle, made Gabrielle Woo Hoo with her husband and I hired a maid and a gardener. I think I'll make Gabrielle have an affair with the maid, becasue the gardener is a woman. Don't want her getting lesbian. Ha! Ha! Ha!

This entry is going to be full of pictures, both dirty and clean. There's alot of pictures, so it might take a while to load. Here goes!

It was a fine day, the whole Solis family was sitting down eating their usual morning breakfast.

Gabrielle felt bored and decided to turn her husband on with her new bikini underwear that she bought at the mall.

They were locking lips like koi with fish food.

And soon, they were in their underwear, making out on the couch.

It got wild..

A little too wild..

Purrr..

My Lord, he's groping her butt!

And then came the bed.

Where it got so wild, the Sims 2 company cesored it out with the sheets.

In the meantime, lets observe this Gabrielle-ish painting. So real right?

After they were finally done having 'fun', Gabrielle said, ''Wow, that was hot!''.

She also said, ''Honey, I woke up this morning and I swear my boobs grew bigger! They're huge! Do they look bigger to you?''. Lol.

Tornado around Gabrielle? What is she, Mother Nature? Hmm..

Ha! Ha! Okay, that's all folks. I gotta go out buy food since my parents are at KL enjoying themselves. I'm outie! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home