i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Puppies..

I actually got the line, ''I just can't find something big enough to support these puppies'', from a really funny show called my wife and kids. It so hilarious! I watch it everyday. Only on the Disneychannel. Lol. The line is supposed to be really sick, but I shall be discreet and not explain it on my blog, in courtesy of some people who have absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever.

Today I decided to skip the ever so boring Enterprise Club because I was so malas to go. Already in the morning, I woke up late for school and had to take the bus because my bum father was too lazy to send me. So I reached school at around 7.35, pretty fast considering I woke up at seven o'clock. By the way, I did shower and wear a clean uniform before I went to school, unlike some people who just run to school from their HDB flat house in Bedok South without showering at all, who owns a name with initials KF (Kwok Foong), from 3R. Omg I'm so lame. Like my A-Maths teacher Mr Yong, who teaches my class 3U, which rocks.

Anyway, I played Sims 2 again. This time I gave Mama Solis another Makeover. Now she looks like a hooker working down by the docks. No offence to all those people who terasa. Lol.

Welcome to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Now presenting, Mama Solis modelling a beautiful hooker-style ensemble, specially deisgned by renowned whore, Catie Anderson. (No offence)

______________________

Next on the show is Gabrielle Solis, modelling a divine array of Summer Designs, created by historic desginer, Lady Godiva.

_____________________

Here is Gabrielle Solis, modelling a swinging variety of party outfits, designed by professional model, Tyra Banks.

_______________________

Thank You for attending the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. We hope you had a pleasant time. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home