i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, February 27, 2005

Extreme Makeover..

Three posts in one day. I am freaking myself out. As usual, I just finished playing Sims 2 for the third time in one day. This time, I gave the Solis' family extreme makeovers.

Mama Solis who had wavy short hair, was madeover into a business grandma with rebonded hair. Gabrielle, who had short straight hair, was madeover into a cool cat. Carlos, was madeover into a playboy business tycoon. Sorry to readers for the previous extremely sick post. I thought it was funny, not sick. I think I'd better take it down. Should I take it down? I don't know. I think I'll just wait till tomorrow. Here are the pictures for the makeovers.

Mama Solis before..

Mama Solis after..

Gabrielle before..

Gabrielle after..

Carlos before..

Carlos after..

Okay that's all..I really got to go right now. Lots of chores to do. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home