i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Current Affairs..

Whee!I'm so happy! So many people have been coming to my blog for the past few days. My blogpatrol meter went from zero to 109 in just a week. I never knew so many people read my blog. I always thought that only friends like Hakim and I-sya came to my blog, just for the fun of it. This means I should blog more. Maha!

I haven't been playing Sims 2 for almost a week, and I miss making the Solis family suffer and crumble apart. First of all, I made Gabrielle flirt with the guy maid in front of Mama Solis. You should have seen Mama Solis' face. She was covering her eyes, and pretending to vomit like some sick cow. Next, Carlos somehow fell in love with his colleague, Melissa Fancey, who is such a big flirt. She comes over to the house almost everyday and she calls him all the time. And once, the pair made out on the couch while Gabrielle was sound asleep in her room. And the best part was that Mama Solis was watching from the kitchen. Speaking of Mama Solis, she fell in love with this blonde bimbo named Dina Caliente. She is now officially lesbian. Lol. Talk about desperate. Ha! Ha! Ha! Here are some pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While her dear husband was out working, Gabrielle decided to have some fun by flirting with her new maid, John. What she didn't know was that she was under the watchful eye of her 'caring' mother, Mama Solis.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Soon the pair became lovers, and Gabrielle took more risks by visiting John in the middle of the night, when Carlos was sound asleep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But what Gabrielle didn't know was that Carlos himself was having an affair with the ever so flirtatious Melissa Fancey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The relationship got more intimate, and Carlos fell deeply in love with Melissa.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When her constant flirting got a tad boring to John, Gabrielle decided to change her looks and spice up the relationship a little.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She got a new wardrobe, a hair extension and a whole new figure.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mama Solis, on the other hand, started to find her new neighbour, Dina Caliente, somewhat attractive, and thus, bloomed another neighbourhood romance.

Okay I sound exactly like the narrator of Deperate Houseiwves. Lol. I think I'd better go now. I'm so tired from attending the ever so boring Enterprise Club. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home