i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, March 06, 2005

Mini-Me..

Today's entry is going to be super short because I still have a whole lot of chores to do. I'm going to post two pictures of the 'eating buddies' later, but now, lets all talk about my life. Something drastic happened in Hakim's dysfunctional family. I'd love to blog about it, but he swore me to secrecy. So bug him tomorrow in school about the incident.

On Friday, Sarah brought her digital camera to school and we were snapping pictures away like noone's business. She gave me a couple of the pictures, but I kind of accidentally deleted them by mistake. I also went to Rachel's blog and stole a picture with my face in it. So here they are. By the way, I just went to I-sya's picture gallery and I noticed that she looks like J.Lo, with the braided hair and all. I'm going to laugh at her on Monday. Maha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sham, Me, Hakim, and Hannah. I look possessed in this picture. Lol. Sham looks like some cool kental, Hannah looks nice, and Hakim looks like some cheerleader cheering for her squad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

J.Lo wannabe.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mini-Me. Credits to Rachel for taking this picture without me knowing. Lol.

Okay, I think I'll go now. Lots of chores to do. Bye.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

andy!didnt know you were so critical..heh.maxx here anyways,cant seem to find a tagboard.its kinda.unnoticable even thou its there..heh..:D
alright see ya in school or something..take care and god bless!cheers.-

7:03 PM

 
Blogger ansleee said...

hello! haha. sorry i was kinda bz this few days. u take lotsa care. god bless u. (:

7:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi maxine and ansley!!lol.thanks for tagging..God bless u too.:D

7:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh.oh wells.i DID find your tagboard.but im unable to TAG on it..the page's retarded.teehee.:D
saw you at 7-11 today..!evil boy,wanted to ponteng huh.SAME INTENTIONS!XD oh well!
and PLEASE CORRECT your retarded thang,its either your tagboard or me!:D
jeez you gotta teach me yeah!seeya in school or somethin..laters and REMEMBER WHADD TO DO JEEZ.XDsince it doesnt piss you off,GOD BLESS.XD

10:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol maxx..see you in school too!! GEEZ! lol. act cute act cute.

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home