i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Unreachable..

I am so helpless. I can't reach the computer like I used to. Now I feel like I'm in a prison cell. Nothing to do but wait till the key comes and unlocks the door to freedom. I can't blog-hop, I can't chat. I can't do anything in this house anymore. And my family is about to mutiny. Help.

I just realised that my life is identical to Bree Van De Kamp's. She cleans like there's no tomorrow, she hates being messy, she can't stand stains, she loves being neat and her whole freaking family is falling apart like a giant cookie. Right now my whole family is going nuts. My mother came home today, and she was sulking so much I could have made a decent broom out of her face. She never talked to my father, at all, not even a single peep. Then she scolded my brother for nothing, which is so weird. And then she was like bossing me around like I was some kind of house chambermaid who had nothing better to do but scrub the floors using a toothbrush. She asked me to charge her handphone for her, make her tea, wash the dishes, do laundry and clean up the living room. And when I was done, I was just in time for Desperate Housewives. I'm starting to find that show a little scary and not funny anymore. There's murder now. Its so freaky.

Okay, my mother might hear me typing. Bye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " -you make me wanna lala- " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

9:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " -you make me wanna lala- " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home