i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Undiscovered..

I am so scared. My mother found out about my blog when she was going through some feng shui websites yesterday. She accidentally clicked my blog address and ended up on my blog. She read some of my posts and then she shouted so loud and nagged at me like nobody's business. Now I've been banned from using the computer. I'm secretly blogging right now. I'm supposed to be doing my English Report, but I have already finished it and its beside my lovely warm bed. I'm feeling extremely withdrawn. Like a dying tortoise. Help me. Someone save me.

It was so scary when I saw my mother reading my blog. Her eyes were so huge when she was scanning my posts. When I walked into my room, I saw what she was doing and I did what Sarah told me to do if my parents were to read my blog. I threw a tantrum and said stuff about my mother not respecting my privacy. In return, my mother shouted at me very very loudly and then she password locked the computer. Now, I can only log on to the computer with her permission. So there goes the 'I want to blog everyday' oath. Down the drain, just like my whole fcuking life. Fcuk.

Everybody thinks I can make blog templates. Its so weird. I don't even have a single clue on how to fix in scrollbars, and some people want me to make a whole sopisticated template. I'm only good at adding in stuff to existing templates that are blank and boring. So sorry I-sya. I can't help you make a new template. Ask Farah. She has the Adobe something, that helps make cool templates. By the way, I added in a wishlist. Instead of putting in words, I put in pictures of the things I want. I just want the lipstick Nokia 7280 phone for display. It look pretty sleek and slender. I like it. So cool. If I by any chance get my claws on it, I'll just call people and snap pictures with it. I heard that its freaking hard to sms with that phone. You have to use joystick to select the alphabets. But I know I-sya would love one feature of the lipstick phone. It has a screen that changes into a mirror when its inactive. So if I-sya buys the lipstick phone, she won't need a pocket mirror anymore! That phone is so purr-fect for vain ports. No offence to I-sya.

Okay I think I'd better go now. Its a little late and I have to go to school early in the morning tomorrow just to hand in my English Report. Okay good night. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home