i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 07, 2005

Social Stress..

Omg my Social Studies paper is in two freaking days. I'm so scared. Although its only two chapters, I haven't started revision yet. I'm such a Sloth. Everytime I want to study, there's always a huge mess in the house that waits for me to clean it up. And I just can't stand messes. They're so annoying.

Today I had to wake up so very early in the morning just to go for Miss Lee's Lit class. Actually it was quite fun. My class had the whole school to ourselves. No one else was there. We went through all our test papers and I passed everything. Hooray!! Anyway, my brother totally forgot about mother's day. He's always too busy smoking to remember anything. I bet his brain is clouded with cigarette smoke. When I was writing in my mother's day card, he came up to me and asked if he could share my present. And I gave him a big fat NO. I know I sounded evil, but its actually kind of unfair if I shared the present with him. I painstakingly saved up two weeks worth of pocket money just to buy my mother a present and he just comes in and ruins everything. So he desperately called my father just now and asked if he could go out to buy something for my mother. And you know how he left the house. In a huge mess. I'm so pissed. I wanted to study just now, but when I went out to the living room, it was so fcuking messy. There were dishes on the floor, the sofa was wet with water, and the cushions were everywhere. The TV was on, and there were dripping milk bottles all over the place. Screw my fcuking brother. I hate him. I bet he sucks eggs like Hakim's brother. No offence.

On Friday my rocking class 3U got lectured by the bitch VP, Mrs Tan. She came into the class during Maths lesson. Of all times Maths. Why couldn't she have came in during Physics or something. Mr Eng our Physics teacher sucks like hell. All he ever does is scold my class. And a few days back, Maxine told me that she saw him at East Coast Park with some young girl wearing slutty clothes and heavy make-up. I bet he was with a prostitute. Anyway, the bitch VP told my class to write down the top five trouble makers of my class. The top 5 that had the most votes from the class had to stand up. Here are the people that had to stand.

-Liang Weijie (actually he is kind of naughty)
-Sim Weijie (Liang Weijie's Associate)
-Joshua (He was naughty, but now he's really a good boy)
-Maybellyn (She loves to argue with teachers)
-Aidan (When was he a bad boy?)

So stupid. The bitch VP forced us to blackmail our own classmates. Is that one of the school values Mrs Tan? I think not! Then after that she asked the whole class to write down what we were proud of. I wrote down one simple word. Nothing. Take that you stoopid VP. That'll teach you to mess with me. Sheesh. Some bitches. Okay I need to clean up the house now all because of my bitch brother who sucks eggs. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home