i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, May 06, 2005

Momma's Day..

Omg I think I've abandoned this blog for about two months now. I'm such an unfaithful blogger. Lol. Today I went to get my mother a Momma's Day present at Changi Airport. Adam, and Nuriman followed me there because they too wanted to get their mothers something nice. Omg, Nuriman actually spared a thought for his mother. I should really start counting my blessings.

After mosque we went to the Tanah Merah MRT station with Hakim, who promised to follow us to Changi Airport. Then when the MRT came, Hakim just ditched us and ran off down the escalator. We didn't care about him anyway. We're so used to his ditching habit. When we arrived at the Changi Airport MRT station, it was like modern utopia. The place was so freaking nice and modern. The seats were made of marble, and the ez-link machines were like different from other MRT stations. Oh by the way, I sort of danced inside the MRT like Muntaz. I was listening to Me Against The Music by Britney on my discman and I couldn't resist shaking my huge ass. Haha. So sue me.

We went to this chocolate store called 'Pearls of Changi' first to get my mother's gift. I bought her $4.90 worth of quality premium chocolate from the store. At least that's better than some lousy box of Ferrero Rocher at the local Supermarket. Omg I just sounded like Paris Hilton. That's hot. Lol. Adam went to this store called 'The Natural Source' and bought his mother a bottle of chocolate-scented bubble bath soap. Nuriman got his mother one of those soft-toy flowers from some bookstore called WHSmith. I also bought one for my mother with my own hard-saved money. Maha! Omg I'm so lame.

I-sya. I hate you.

I think I'm obsessed with Paris and Nicole. I'm always going around asking people their age. Then when they answer, I'll say 'That's legal, or 'That's hot', or 'That's sexy', or 'That's sexual'. I even have their poster. That's hot. Oh and I kind of like Britney right now. Her songs are nice.

No one cares
Its whippin my hair its pullin my waist
To hell with stares
The sweat is drippin all over my face
No one's there
I'm the only one dancin up in this place

Okay I should stop now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home