i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Over..

Yay the really stoopid exams are finally OVER!! Whee!! I feel so free! I think I can spread my wings and learn how to fly despite my weight. I never felt better in my entire life! Like a stoopid burden is being lifted off my shoulders. I can finally play Sims 2 and create the ever so famous Paris and Nicole.

After the exams were finally over Sham, Me, Sarah, Hakim, Adam, and Nuriman all went to the Seoul Garden to eat our deserving lunch. We were hogging the buffet table and we were acting like professional chefs, flipping the meat in the air and all that. Occasionally we made a few Temasekians jealous when they all saw us inside Seoul Garden acting like rich bitches. When we were done eating we played with our food and cooked some prawns with ice cream. It was so gross. Crustaceans and Cream. Yuck.

We then went to take Neoprints which I think is quite okay and not that retarded. The pic wasnt all that girly because we used a dark blue background and didn't put dumb hearts and stars in them. It was Sham's and Sarah's idea to take Neoprints at the extremely crowded 'Pretty in Tokyo'. There was this fat salesgirl who looked like some hooker. She was painting her nails at the counter. As if she looked that pretty to begin with.

Okay I feel so free now that I can finally play Sims 2 and create Paris and Nicole to live the Simple Life. I'll post pictures next time. By the way I changed the video to Kelly Clarkson Since You Been Gone. I kinda miss that song. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home