i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Sunday, May 15, 2005

Premonition..

Omg I just had a premonition dream. I dreamt that I was sleeping and my father woke me up to ask for my ez link. And a few minutes later he gave the card to my brother to top up because he was going out. And when I woke up, my father did exactly what was in the dream. He was wearing the same clothes too. This is so freaky.

The exams are so slacky this year. They're like common tests. I can't believe I 'm studying Physics like one day before the actual exam. And I didn't even see the exams coming. I didn't even realise when CCAs were stood down. Its just so weird. Some teachers also haven't finished teaching yet. Its like time is passing really really fast. And by next Tuesday, all the exams will be over and the Sec Threes will be off to Pahang for the Sec 3 Camp. Speaking of the camp, I'm scared that I fall sick or something there. I haven't started packing yet. I haven't even bought my Haversack bag yet. On a scale of 1 to 1o, the stress level right now is like, a hundred and fifty.

Okay I think I'll go study now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home