i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, May 21, 2005

Camping Nerves..

Omg I'm suddenly scared of going to Pahang!! I don't know what happened, but after hearing the briefing I suddenly changed my mind and don't feel like going. But I have to, because I already paid $160 for the camp. I haven't bought my hiking bag though. I went to Beach Road just now to buy, but when I reached there my mother told me to wait for her and buy the stoopid bag tomorrow. The bags there are beautiful, but totally expensive. One deuter hiking bag costs $250. That's even more than the trip to Pahang.

Anyway, Photobucket is up again! Whee! I can post pics again. Yesterday I was freakin bored, so I absent-mindedly created a Friendster account. Its under my current email, so add me! I always thought Friendster was a waste of internet space, but now its kind of cool. Now for some pictures. Nicole got promoted to Team Leader, and now her work outfit isn't a llama suit anymore. Its a gym outfit.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Remember those gardening outfits? These are them. Aren't they extremely skimpy?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole looking for a job on the internet. In the end, she took up a job as Team Mascot in the athletic field.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole working out for her new job. Working at the carwash!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole putting on some makeup before her carpool to work arrives. She's planning on seducing the coach.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lets see Nicole try to seduce her coach in a Llama suit. It'll be an ass of a time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris gets an application for a job as waitress at the nearest sushi store.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris doing her job pretty well. She hasn't tried seducing anyone all morning.

Okay this is so fun. I'm making Paris' and Nicole's life a living nightmare. No maids, stupid jobs, and horrible outfits. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home