i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Simple Life..

Omg I just created Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie in Sims 2!! I'm so excited. Yesterday I stayed up till 2 am playing Sims 2. I did stuff like create the two filthy rich girls, furnish their house, and I also made them do some modelling on their front lawn. Their house is not huge and glamourous like a mansion. Instead, its actually a small apartment. A really small apartment. Its so small you can't fit a double bed into each of their rooms. I had to knock down a wall in Paris' room to make way for her double bed. Nicole only had a single bed because she isn't really into adultery. But her room is really small. There's only space for a bed and a chest of drawers. This really is the Simple Life. Here are some pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There were two girls, both filthy rich. Here's Paris and Nicole.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Upclose and personal. As you can see, I put in extra effort to make Paris' boobs small so that she'll look realistic.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris posing for Guess! bikini wear.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole posing as Gluttony, one of the seven deadly sins.

Okay I think I'll go play again and make Paris and Nicole do housework! Its gonna be so much fun! Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home