i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Monday, May 23, 2005

Shopping Spree..

Hooray!! My mother bought for me a hiking bag for me already!! I'm so excited. Now that I've packed everything and I'm all prepared for the camp, I'm not scared anymore. My hiking bag is so beautiful. Its red and black in colour and its size is just nice for a four day camping trip to the jungle. It has millions of little secret zipper compartments where I can keep stuff like my torch and contact lens case. Its also dirt cheap. It costs only $25. I bought it from the same place as Sarah, across GoldenMile complex. So we MIGHT have the same hiking bag, but different colour. Hers is bluish-grey, and mine is beautiful red.

Today my family went on a camping shopping spree. We went to GoldenMile Complex first, and hunted for a nice hiking bag that has a cheap price tag. The stupid shops there sold stuff at shopping mall prices. One freakin bag for $45. How expensive. So when I was busy hunting, I remembered what Sarah said about the shop across the street and how the prices there were dirt cheap. My mother and I went there and in the end, she bought me a beautiful red and black hiking bag that was just perfect for the Pahang trip. I'm so happy. She also bought me a torchlight, insect repellent, a pair of flip flops, and a poncho. After that we went to Suntec City to buy toiletries. I ended up buying a pack of pocket tissues, toothpaste, and a bottle of body soap. There was a spare bottle of shampoo at home, so I left that out. When I reached home, I started packing and trying on clothes. Now I'm all packed and ready for the camp. Whee!

Okay its getting late now. I'm going to play Sims 2 till 2 am again. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home