i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Catfight..

Yesterday I played Sims 2 till 3 again. If I keep this up, soon I'm gonna develop panda eyes like Mr Mubarak. Lol. Anyway, Hakim taught me how to put in my own songs into the Sims 2 radio system. So when you play the radio in the Sims 2, your song will come out. I put in Britney Spears Do Something and Ciara's 1,2 step. It was so fun. I made Paris dance in her clubbing outfit to Ciara's 1,2 step and it was so cool. She was dancing as if she was the president of the Dance Club or something.

Paris got involved in a catfight yesterday in Sims 2. There was this stupid guy, Komei (what a dumb name), who walked past their house and kicked over their trash can. I got pissed and made Paris confront Komei, and soon they were slapping each other like seals gone wild. They got into a fight and Paris attacked Komei, and in the end Paris won the fight because her fitness level was higher. And Nicole has a new boyfriend. He's short, fair, and is eight years old. Here are some pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris dancing to Ciara's 1,2 Step in her new clubbing outfit. Ain't it cool?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole and her new eight year old boyfriend, Chandler. He's so cheeky. He's staring straight at her assets.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris slapping Komei for kicking over her trash can. The trash can is right behind her.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He slaps Paris back. What an asshole. Paris is going to call her lawyer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris got so pissed she attacked Komei. That's hot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris winning the fight. Hooray!! Who says Miss Hilton can't get down and dirty?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Boo Hoo!! I want my mummy", says Komei.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole farting. Quick! Call the tabloids!!

Okay that's all for the Simple Life today. I gotta go clean up the house now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home