i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, June 24, 2005

The Shopping Spree..

Omg Paris and Nicole are such rich bitches. Paris just went on a shopping spree this morning and she bought $15,000 worth of clothes. In the Sims 2, one piece of clothing costs $200. That's really expensive. Anyway, now Paris and Nicole finally have a nice wardrobe. That means that they don't have to wear the same outfit twice anymore. Hooray!! Here are some pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole's working outfit. Isn't it nice? It took me three days to find this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris and her stylish Roxy shirt. Loves it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isn't this outfit just gorgeous? I found it at a really professional Sims 2 clothing site.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole's favourite underwear. That's really hot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole as Helena.


Okay I think I better go now. There's only an hour left till mosque and the house is a wreck. I have to clean it up. By the way, go and see Hakim's blog. There's a cool picture of a Sim as a zombie. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home