i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, June 23, 2005

My Happy Ending..

Omg my Sims 2 is BACK!! I can't believe it!! I've never felt so happy in my entire life. Here's what really happened. I downloaded some windows updates for my Windows XP Professional Edition and after I downloaded the updates, my computer crashed for the second time. My mother sent it again to the repair shop, but they didn't reformat to Home Edition. They just fixed the computer programming. It turns out that the Windows Updates I downloaded enabled my computer to be Sims 2 compatible again. So now my computer is just Windows XP, not professional or home edition. How cool is that!! And I ressurected the dead Paris and Nicole. They seem pretty alive right now. I made Nicole to be thinner, and Paris to have shorter hair. I couldn't find any longer hair for Paris, so now she has shoulder length platinum blonde hair. Nicole is now a natural blonde. And they are now filthy rich again. I extended their old tiny house and now it looks like a beach house. By the way, I downloaded 145 outfits for Paris and Nicole yesterday. Here are some pictures.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The new and improved Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Don't they look more slutty than they did before?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris and her favourite statue.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole and her favorite hedge sculpture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Home Sweet Home.

I'll post more pictures later when I play again. I still haven't done my stupid Social Studies project. Screw it. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home