i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, June 25, 2005

Picture Perfect..

I have decided to ditch Paris and Nicole in Sims 2. No. I'm just taking a break from those two. I'm kind of bored of them now. Even the Simple Life on Star World has ended. So I decided to make Bree Van De Kamp from the ever-so-famous Desperate Housewives. I hunted for four hours for her perfectly weird hair and I found it at this French Sims 2 clothing website. I couldn't even read the words. I anyhow clicked the buttons and Bree's hair appeared under the downloads section. I created her Victorian house too. It looks quite realistic to me. Here are some pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Good Morning, my name is Bree Van De Kamp, and this is and my ever-so perfect house"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Danielle Van De Kamp. Nice cheerleading outfit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Andrew Van De Kamp.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rex Van De Kamp. The Cheater.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bree's house. I made the grass super green so that it'll look like Wisteria Lane.

Okay that's all for the picture perfect Vand De Kamps. I have to finish up my Social Studies project. Its due on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home