i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Friday, July 08, 2005

The Hiatus..

Omg I've been away and gone on my so-called Hiatus for two weeks now. I'm such an unfaithful blogger. It has been a friggin busy two weeks. Today was the first time in two weeks that I touched my beloved Sims 2. I had to finish up my Social Studies project, attend some dumb enterprenuership course, and now, I have to do a stupid comic strip on Iceland for SS.

There were many changes in teachers ever since I came back to school. Now Hakim's SS teacher, Miss Soh, is MY Social Studies teacher. It turns out that Miss Tang, my previous SS teacher, had ditched my class to teach the Sec 2's Geography. How dumb. And Miss Soh is also my class' Co-Form Teacher. She isn't all that bad. Hakim keeps on saying that Miss Soh is a rainbow bitch, but she's really nice to my class. She gives us extensions on our projects, and she doesn't scold us for nothing, unlike Mr Eng. Thank God the school gave us a new Physics teacher. His name is Mr Mubarak, and he teaches really good. But unfortunately he has a certain drone in his voice that knocks me out flat. During every one of his lessons, I pay so much attention to him that I end up sleeping. From now on, I vow to sleep early so that I can keep awake during Mr Mubarak's lessons. Amen.

By the way, I'm saving up for the Sims 2 Nightlife and Sims 2 University Expansion Packs. I heard that in Nightlife, there'll be vampires. When I get Nigtlife, I'm plan on making a vampire cave. It will be so much fun!! I can't wait. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home