i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Sweet Sixteen..

Omg Mary-Kate Hilton from my Sims 2 grew up into a teenager just now in the afternoon!! I'm so excited. That was the only one thing that kept me away from the depressing thought that Desperate Housewives is over. I hate this. Why can't they keep showing re-reruns of the previous episodes. Its ten times better than some stupid horror story show called 'Incredible Tales'. I hope that show dies like Martha Huber. Right now Star World is finally showing Desperate Housewives, but its just not the same. The background music is different. Its not as nice as Channel 5's one. Help me before I commit suicide like Mary-Alice Young.

Mary-Kate's birthday was like some sweet sixteen party gone wrong. There were no party guests, but Paris and Nicole were looking as glamorous as ever wearing their formal gowns. There was only one cake and no guests because I decided to have the party at 1 am in the morning, when everyone was asleep. Here are some pictures.

The Super Sweet Sixteen


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before her birthday, Mary-Kate became best friends with this girl named Brittany. How sweet. Best friends forever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before her party, Mary-Kate was skipping all around the living room like some crazy social bunny.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Moment of Truth.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its coming closer!! I was really excited at this point.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ta-Dah!! Nah. Come to think of it, Mary-Kate's not as pretty as her mom. Reject.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris preparing some sausage brutenesca with turkey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole's transport to work. A grey bus.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hakim said he wanted to see Nicole's lingerie set. So here it is.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Butterfly Bra. Its all natural.

Okay its late now I have to go sleep. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home