i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Not So Simple Life..

Today I finally got to play Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie in Sims 2!! I re-made them into more realistic versions. Paris finally has long blonde hair and Nicole has the wavy-rebonded hair combination. I have decided to make Paris have a daughter. I named Paris' daughter Mary-Kate, after one of the Olsen twins. She has no father though. Right now they are all living in a beach house. Nicole has gotten a job in the Althletic career track, and Paris is a desperate housewife. I plan on making Paris fall in love with the postman, and then make her have an affair with her next-door neighbour. Here are some pictures.

Confessions of a Heiress


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris and Nicole's beach house. Did you know their neighbour is Bree Van De Kamp?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris and Mary-Kate Hilton. Like mother like daughter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole preparing some protein shakes for herself. She loves her job as an athlete.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Working at the carwash!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris flirting with the postman.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate reading her mother's book, the Confessions of A Heiress.

Okay I have to go do my homework now. I hate this. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home