i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, August 04, 2005

Triple Surprise..

Omg so much has happened in Sims 2 during the past few days!! I'm only updating today because I had been so friggin busy since Monday, and I spent all of my limited free time playing Sims 2. First of all, Mary-Kate got pregnant with Mortimer Goth's child, but she's given birth already, and her baby has now become a toddler. Although Mary-Kate had Mortimer's baby, she is not married to him. Their baby's name is Riley Hilton by the way, and he's a boy. Next, our dearest Paris and Nicole have aged too, and have become old useless elders. Now, they are only useful for taking care of Riley. Paris isn't going to live long though, because her aging meter shows that she is going to die in approximately four days, just in time to witness Riley's birthday when he becomes child. How sad. I'm gonna miss Paris. So much for making the Hilton legacy, when I can barely even let go of one generation.

Today is so exhausting, just like every single day since Monday. I have been doing homework after friggin homework with no rest in between. I had to file all my worksheets and study for so many friggin tests. I still have a Maths and Malay test tomorrow, and I hate it. Cikgu Nora also gives homework like its some kind of funfair. She gave us this never ending Malay worksheet, which had tiny microscopic prints on it, and we had to fill up all the blanks. There were at least 90 blanks that needed to be filled in, and the questions were so difficult. And people always thought that Malay was easier than Chinese. Well think again.

Omg I-sya has been ignoring me for a week. I was angry at her at first for something, but now I'm okay with her and she's still ignoring me. There's this post on her blog about someone, and I think its me. Omg it feels so weird to have I-sya hate me. Okay sorry I-sya for whatever I did that pissed you off. Talk to me again. Its weird when you ignore me. Time for the megapost pictures.

The Pregnancy


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The first baby bump. Look at that look on Mary-Kate's face. Hilarious.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Naked Chef.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate's planning on beating up Mortimer Goth for getting her pregnant.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Oh the pain of labour!!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Sweet Mother of God!! I hate this baby!!"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole trying to act surprised. She was the one that tampered with Mary-Kate's birth control pills.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The hotel heir. Isn't he darling. Lets just hope that he's as gorgeous as his mother.

The Triple Birthday Surprise

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before she grows old and pruny, Nicole decides to buy herself a new car. The chaffeur's part of the package by the way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fashion Police!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its Riley's Birthday!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate, throwing your baby in the air is not advisable.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yay!! Riley has become a toothless toddler!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My, my Nicole!! Look how old you are!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Paris Hilton's worst nightmare.

The Eve of Death

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate giving her mother a last hug.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nicole giving her best girlfriend a last hug.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before Paris went off to die, she fulfilled her wish of teaching Riley to talk.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate and Riley awaiting Paris' death. I didn't know dying took so long, so I made them play with the new dollhouse.

By the way, Paris still isn't dead yet. Before the Grim Reaper came, I turned off my game because my mother came home. I'm gonna go play now. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home