i keep waiting for you, but you never come



Pussycat Dolls - I Hate This Part


Thursday, July 28, 2005

Birthday Bitch..

YAY!! Mary-Kate from my Sims 2 finally grew up into a hot, sexy, delicious adult!! I'm so friggin happy!! I'd been waiting for ages for Mary-Kate to grow up, but time passed so bloody slowly. Finally, the time has come. Adult Mary-Kate looks a little like a crossover between Tyra Banks and Paris Hilton. Really hot. I love her hair. She's even hotter than her own Mom, our dearest Paris Hilton. I think I'm gonna do the legacy challenge with the Hilton family. I'm so excited!!

By the way, Cikgu Nora said that she visits my blog. I was in total shock when she said that. I never thought teachers would visit my blog, but I guess I was wrong about that. Since teachers visit my blog now, I'd better be more discreet in all my posts. No more obscene pictures for me anymore. No more Sims wearing lingerie, and no more Sims doing stuff like kissing and making out. Nope. No more.

Today I went on a stationary shopping spree. I bought a only a few stuff, but I spent twenty dollars of my own hard-saved money. Prices these days are so high. Hmph. I bought a Scream City foolscap pad, correction tape with refill, correction pen, two ink pens, two writable CD's, and a pack of staple bullets. I also bought a small bottle of Renu Hydraclear Solution. Solution costs 5 bucks. How pricey. I used to buy it at like 3 bucks only. Omg I'm such a budget buddy.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate smiling for the camera.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wish, I wish upon a cake..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay. I was super super excited at this point. She's gonna grow up any second!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YAY!! Mary-Kate you look GORGEOUS!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mary-Kate consoling her mother, Paris. Paris was crying because she wasn't the hottest woman in the neighbourhood anymore.

Okay I gotta go now. I have to wash some dishes in the sink. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home